Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Brand New Year

There really is no proper way to start this post.
I suppose I've already done so at this point.

2016 is upon us and there are so many different opinions of the year ahead.
Many of you have surely set out resolutions for the new year; things to work on, goals to achieve or bills to pay off, to name a few. Of course we know resolutions can often get forgotten or left unfulfilled as the year moves into full swing.
We humans love to procrastinate things....

Just like me.

I am of the human variety and yes, I have procrastinated.
My original thought was, 'let's build a web store!'
Little did I know how much time would be spent researching products to sell; finding suppliers that are not only willing to work with you but who are, real, legitimate suppliers. (Yes, I was scammed by someone claiming to manufacture softball products in China). Not to mention the initial time spent designing and building the face of The BaseHead.

But here's the thing: I've been doing some thinking.

Softball season is fast approaching and I am eager to continue this journey. Between Search Engine Optimization, Social Marketing, Campaign Management and Tracking there are many hats I will have to try on and wear at times. Currently The BaseHead Slowpitch Store has nearly 100 followers on Twitter and will be alive and (I hope) well this year.

My apologies for the delay-of-game. Here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment